jueves, 23 de julio de 2009

Raymun's Quietstorm of 1978


Raymun's Quietstorm of 1978
Arthur Prysock - Baby I'm A Want You
Bar-Kays - I Lean On You And You Lean On Me
Creme D' Cocoa - Mr. Me Mrs. You
Dramatics - Stop Your Weeping
Eon - Love And Hate
Faith, Hope & Charity - Find What You Need
Galaxy - L.O.V.E.
Harvey Scales - Look No Further Than Me
Independent Movement - One In A Million
Johnny Bristol - I'm So Proud Of You
Kinsmann Dazz - Forget About Lovin' You
Lakeside - Given In To Love
Mel Brown - Actor Of Music
New York community Choir - This Old Man
O. V. Wright - Let's Straighten It Out
Prince Phillip Mitchell - Falling From Heaven
Quazar - Starlight Circus
Rance Allen Group - I Belong To You
Sho Nuff - Thinking Of You
The Futures - I Wanna Know, Is It Over
Vernon Burch - Love Is
Wilson Pickett - The Night Called It A Day
Yvonne Elliman - I'll Be Around
Z For Zafra - If You Never Wanted My Love

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario